Lost Dreams [T-Free] [C89] Lost Dreams [T-Free] [C89]

Nice

really liked it. the synth and the percussion (i don't know what it is) sounded really good. keep it up

~|| Stream of light [Demo] ~|| Stream of light [Demo]

Wonderful!

overall it was energetic, jumpy and i liked how it sounded. liked the beginning, sounded like a spring

Orchestral Theme 3 Orchestral Theme 3

epic!

i loved this one. because i'm not really a fantasy fan (this is what i thought by minions of hell), this made me think of when Hitler became in power and prepared his men for a bloody 5 year war. I thought it was pretty good, the drums were to me the cherry on top.

Gravey responds:

Cool imagery. This could be used in a lot of different story lines like the one you shared. For me, it was inspired by the soundtrack to the game Dante's Inferno. Thus where the idea of someone conquering hell came from.

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

~|| After the Rain ~|| After the Rain

Jaw dropping!

your stuff is awesome. i don't know why but i have a habit to sing randomly when i listen your songs. keep it up.

Hehe thanks, Dingbat! :)

~|| Reflection ~|| Reflection

bu na ba ba ba im lovin it

wonderful, most of the time i don't like hip hop, but i love what you do.

Great you like my style of music, even if I'm mostly very HipHop orientated. :b

~|| Don't cry ~|| Don't cry

Sounds very good

the beat goes great with the piano. this would go great with vocals, but thats just my opinion.

T-Free responds:

Thanks again for a review, Dingbat! And you're right, I'd love to hear lyrics to this! :)

~|| One step further ~|| One step further

This is amazing!

it made me think of war and what soilders today are fighting for today. it also made me think of the poverty in africa. keep up the good work dude.

Thanks.^^

Am I Kool Yet?!?! Am I Kool Yet?!?!

this i think can be classified as hardstyle

i don't useally like Heavy metal or hardstyle in this case, the middle sounded to me like a heavy metal guitar, but the end was more calm, but i still think it sounded like Hardstyle. it made my head bang. overall it was great

Gravey responds:

Glad you liked the tune. :-)

-Gravey-

My Destination My Destination

epic!

i can totally relate this to His World. I liked what u did. keep it up

Take Two Take Two

great!

i got some head bobing action going on!

System17 responds: